Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 53.751 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,694 (C$3,901) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)