Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.444 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,620 (C$1,251) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)