Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,887 (元8,211) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)