Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,907 (元7,675) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)