Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.887 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,027 (元2,531) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)