Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 57% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,458 (元3,099) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (36 minutes ago)