Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.557 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,980 (元12,028) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)