Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,271 (﷼ 8,707,496) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)