Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07188 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,216 (935,068 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)