Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08143 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 143% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨247,542 (3,040,046 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (43 minutes ago)