Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07539 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 121% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,680 (367,178 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)