Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 1105% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨225,964 (445,145 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)