Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07784 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 139% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,282 (1,750,907 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)