Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07270 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,754 (560,590 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)