Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07544 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,973 (1,842,288 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (29 minutes ago)