Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07148 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,217 (1,597,823 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)