Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07233 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,994 (1,893,959 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)