Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07170 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,548 (886,319 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)