Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07129 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,141 (913,689 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (42 minutes ago)