Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07438 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,525 (437,262 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)