Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08008 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 157% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,241 (2,987,488 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Petaling Jaya costs RM40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,583 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)