Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07141 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 131% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,826 (403,659 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)