Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07561 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,222 (545,187 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (40 minutes ago)