Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00100 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨42,288 (Bs 42,491,014) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)