Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.479 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,749 (Bs 4,128) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)