Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Agra, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.696 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,494 (Bs 3,956) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)