Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.523 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,954 (Bs 14,558) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)