Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Agra, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.820 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,895 (Bs 3,210) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)