Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 58% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨27,276 (Bs 10,496,404) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)