Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.169 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 72% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,239 ($U84,012) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)