Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.218 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 82% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,859 ($U50,892) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)