Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.227 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,760 ($U77,128) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)