Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 107% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,290 ($U13,624) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)