Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.387 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 104% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,868 ($U13,348) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)