Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 89% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,891 ($U48,560) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)