Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10935 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 86% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,946 (CH$1,005,462) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)