Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 96% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,720 (CH$581,067) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)