Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10409 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 100% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,876 (CH$1,266,978) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)