Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09993 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 92% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,945 (CH$239,625) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (43 minutes ago)