Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10602 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,197 (CH$1,775,078) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)