Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09882 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 93% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,235 (CH$1,095,241) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)