Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10832 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,369 (CH$1,729,831) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)