Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10049 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,111 (CH$229,992) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (21 minutes ago)