Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.944 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,087 (S/. 1,057) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)