Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.289 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,306 (S/. 1,050) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (33 minutes ago)