Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.688 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,163 (S/. 3,310) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)