Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.845 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,648 (2,097 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)