Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.480 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,150 (Mex$ 21,880) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)