Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10712 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,234 (CH$263,571) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)