Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.648 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,196 (Mex$ 10,746) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)