Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,788 (Mex$ 6,336) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)