Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.366 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨89,876 (S/. 4,207) in Pucallpa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)