Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,278 (S/. 1,023) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)