Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.705 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,777 (S/. 3,177) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)