Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.489 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,261 (S/. 1,038) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)