Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.850 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,076 (S/. 2,019) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (21 minutes ago)