Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,154 ($2,178) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)