Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,387 ($2,051) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)