Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 160% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,668 ($1,053) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)