Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,456 (€767) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)