Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,142 (€505) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)