Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.327 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨97,901 (73,786 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)