Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,516 (20,411 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)