Cost of living comparison between Prievidza, Slovakia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,225 (€250) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)