Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 70% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,964 (€1,422) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)