Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,102 (€1,486) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)