Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,894 (€322) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Berlin costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)