Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,480 (€255) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)