Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,110 (R$ 4,354) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)