Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,244 (R$ 1,501) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (41 minutes ago)