Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,381 (R$ 1,285) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)