Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.990 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,554 (R$ 4,867) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)