Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.733 INR / CVE
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 89% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,463 (229,703 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)