Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,156 (7,327 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)