Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,956 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.628 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,216 (7,312 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)