Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.994 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,774 (7,780 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)