Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.578 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨98,839 (Mex$ 27,626) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)