Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.656 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,704 ($b8,358) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)