Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.329 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,263 ($b3,673) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (29 minutes ago)