Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.342 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,019 ($b3,749) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)