Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.476 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,014 ($b12,888) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)