Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.794 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨38,693 (ARS $13,850) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (41 minutes ago)