Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.108 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,210 ($534) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (41 minutes ago)