Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 INR / VUV
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 115% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,096 (207,564Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)