Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / VUV
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 121% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,358 (228,490Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)