Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.589 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨24,888 (E£ 6,934) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)