Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.677 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨25,417 (E£ 6,912) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)