Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.558 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 121% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,155 (6,921 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)