Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.152 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 113% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,720 (12,384 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)