Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.687 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 118% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,403 (18,378 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)