Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 109% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,748 (6,542 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)