Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.656 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 120% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,326 (18,988 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)