Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.690 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 104% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,427 (13,460 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)