Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.647 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,950 (2,288 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (43 minutes ago)