Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.769 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,200 (1,528 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)