Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 INR / MUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 95% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,455 (₨16,161) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)