Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19944 INR / NGN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,398 (739,073 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)