Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18607 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,225 (232,304 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)