Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11112 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 114% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,788 (241,064 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)