Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11069 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,651 (367,265 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)