Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.240 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,244 (R 17,984) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)