Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,558 (R 5,293) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)