Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 113% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,229 (34,631 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)