Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.015 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 112% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,688 (39,113 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (29 minutes ago)