Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,237 (157,949 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)