Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.017 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 76% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,347 (96,734 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)