Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 86% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,087 (96,891 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)