Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 76% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,386 (115,993 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)