Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,576 (€1,193) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)