Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,383 (€273) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)