Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,200 (€417) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)