Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.197 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 136% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,329 (£526) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)