Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,649 (Rp 4,263,970) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (43 minutes ago)