Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.682 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,488 (R$ 2,248) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)