Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.853 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,058 (R$ 4,435) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)