Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.442 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,293 (R$ 9,076) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)