Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,935 (R$ 7,417) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)