Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,904 (R$ 834) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)