Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨17,291 (6,986₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)