Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,947 (₨ 27,174) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)