Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10645 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 143% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,478 (427,212 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)