Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12498 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 165% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨267,209 (2,138,006 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)