Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11456 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 149% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,661 (608,071 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)