Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12172 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 164% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,673 (1,213,242 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)