Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12836 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 171% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨287,675 (2,241,135 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)