Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,907 (€342) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)