Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,354 (€573) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)