Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.390 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 108% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,263 (EC$4,500) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)