Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.197 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 117% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,930 (£403) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)