Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.545 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,984 (1,948 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)