Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.373 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,244 (2,795 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (40 minutes ago)