Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.255 INR / RON
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,475 (2,859 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)