Cost of living in Płock, Poland vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.628 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,038 (5,209 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)