Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.273 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,334 (830 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)