Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,154 (855 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)