Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.059 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,567 (3,741 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)